Flash Diffuser Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Godox, Yongnuo, Sony, etc
- The diffuser is used to create exposures of uniform density over the entire surface of the film.
- Use the diffuser by placing it flush against the front of the lens and exposing through it.
- The light passing through the diffuser and onto the film will create a uniform density across the surface of the film.
- Straight flash without our diffuser causes the light to go forward only and creates a hard shadow behind the subject.
- Flash with our diffuser installed and angled at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around the light with a soft shadow behind the subject.
- This fits perfectly over your existing flash head, no need for heavy accessories, hooks. Try to see us the difference.
- It disperses light over a wider area for a softer, more balanced and natural effect than you haven’t used before.